Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Galaxy versus Galor, part 1

Author Topic: Galaxy versus Galor, part 1
The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New animation of a Galaxy Class and a Galor in combat. DivX 5.0 required http://www.divx.com/divx/

http://www.trekmania.net/animation/phot9edit4.avi

1.3MB

http://www.trekmania.net/art/3d_animations.htm

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*raises fist* Curse you DivX codec!

-bX

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks cool RA

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curse you codec!!

Ah well. *goes and plays Bridge Commander*

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tres kewl. And with all the models you've built so far, you're a hair's breadth of being able to fully recreate the battle of Wolf 359!

Mark

[ April 10, 2002, 15:19: Message edited by: Mark Nguyen ]

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers, but I think Wolf 359 is a little way off yet, it would be a very complex sequence, but doing something of that kind has crossed my mind.

BX, there is a DivX 5.0 version for the Mac available, it's the Alpha release, but it might work for ya.
http://www.divx.com/divx/maclinux.php

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

The ASDB

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

Part Two of this little skirmish:

http://www.trekmania.net/animation/phot_part2_edit.avi

--------------------

The ASDB

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can you watch these clips? I can hear the sound but I don't see any images??? [Confused] I've got the latest Codecs and tried several DIVX players.
Which player do you use???

[ April 18, 2002, 14:18: Message edited by: Austin Powers ]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

It's DivX version 5.0, the very latest. You could always try reinstalling it. There could be other issues, but it sounds like a compressor problem.

--------------------

The ASDB

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But if you're on a Mac, you're SOL...

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I can hear the sound but I don't see any images???
I had the same problem. I've installed 3.11 first and then 5. That works. If you install DivX 5, you should also install AdAware to delete the DivX 5 spyware components.

[ April 20, 2002, 10:35: Message edited by: Spike ]

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx a lot. I've tried that and it works fine now.

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps