Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » USS Agentum NCC-88572 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: USS Agentum NCC-88572
Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Yeah ok! The pics are now on an another server.
Lobo

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mind editing the above links 'cause I can't see a damned thing! [Frown]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok the pics are back on tripod again (freenet is shit)! And i can see the pics and other too.

If anyone of you know an better webspace post it please.

Lobo

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm....starship pussy....

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

koy'peled Oy'tio
Member # 796

- posted      Profile for koy'peled Oy'tio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm you know maybe you should make it like a multi vector assult mode type of thing and have a penis interlocking
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...weird
Lobo
Member # 669

guys your are sick!
[Big Grin]

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see the resemblance. Then again, I haven't been in the presence of a labia and clitoris. [Smile]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

koy'peled Oy'tio
Member # 796

- posted      Profile for koy'peled Oy'tio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it's not my fault its the trektosterone
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by koy'peled Oy'tio:
well it's not my fault its the trektosterone

LOL! Wasn't there that USS Legacy design from not so long ago which had an vaguely phallic shape?

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Captain : What's going on Ensign?
Ensign: I don't know Captain it just keeps coupling and uncoupling and I can't get it to stop.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

koy'peled Oy'tio
Member # 796

quote:
LOL! Wasn't there that USS Legacy design from not so long ago which had an vaguely phallic shape?
where is it

--------------------
"Explore New Worlds"

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean this?
 -
Which is the only image left over from the thread after losing the former Flare upload server. And it is Balaam's pic.

[ April 15, 2002, 10:50: Message edited by: Dat ]

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, generally maybe I am not as horny as you guys are with these ships. All that ship looks like to me is a alien ship nothing more.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps