Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » USS Agentum NCC-88572 (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: USS Agentum NCC-88572
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ribbed for her warp field dynamics pleasure? Gawd, that's a bad drawing, maybe that's why I forgot about it, tnx Dat.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe anyone could not see what the Legacy looks like. You sexless freak, Matrix! 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't help but cite Austin Powers II... Looks like a giant P...rivate..... [Wink]
No, but sexual references aside, I really like the Agentum design.

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back to the subject, I'm not sure if curved warp nacelles really 'work' for Federation ships (design wise).. I'd be interested to see you alter the styling to make it look like an alien vessel.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why shouldn't curved nacelles work? Isn't there a constant evolution in Starfleet designs? I don't think it's that peculiar that SF should adopt some alien design - perhaps they have gotten hold of some Doninion ships after the war and found out during tests that curved nacelles actually are more efficient than non-curved ones. How about that idea?

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps