Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Proto Miranda (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Proto Miranda
Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So.
 -

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's more like it, but since you shortened the bridge's rear extension quite a bit it's less noticeable. (I kind of liked the longer bridge.) You'll now need to make the correction on the refit.

Something else I noticed: On the side view, the block above the rear primary hull extension is missing the lines separting the beveled top and bottom parts from the middle part with straight sides. The lines are present on the other views.
I also suggest you darken the top part of the central nacelle pylon. It looks too light to be under the rear engine deck. If I had onlly the side view, I'd assume that the nacelle pylons were actually attacked to the sides of the rear primary hull extension.

Don't forget: red lights on left, green on right.

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps