Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Aban's Sabers (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Aban's Sabers
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I did know that people would make stuff out of stuff. I did modify the E-Nil model kit with various parts I found around the house. I also made a battle damaged E-A using the little plactic rods that you get to connect the various parts in a model kit sanded down to be square shaped hull supports on the ship.

But never something like that.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen that guy's site before. Would that not be the coolest gig? Well, painting Star Wars comic book covers would be slightly cooler... but still.

Yah...mine don't light up, though... and if you try to fight with them (or drop them, as I found out the other day), they usually break.

I've got a double sided one laying around somewhere... but the third time the end cap broke off, I gave up on trying to keep it together.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW [Eek!] Your lightsabers rocks!
You work for George Lucas right? [Wink]

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] No. But I'd settle for doing a few Dark Horse comic covers. I'd quit my job in a heartbeat to do it, too.

*turns toward executive offices and raises voice*
Hear that guys!?! I said I'd quit my job in a heartbeat!!

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps