Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Cook Class (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cook Class
Ed / BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Continuation of the God Forskaen Ship thread, if you havent read it, do it before you read this:
God Forsaken Ship Thread

Ok, here it is:
 -

(I'll try to clean it up later.)

IP: Logged
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cook Class.

And today we shall begin with...omelet! Many people think one should use milk with the eggs instead of water, this is wrong.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's an actioning, not a descriptor, Mr. Odd Biblical Hunter Person Who's From An Icy Land Of Cheese And Topheavy 17th-Century Warships But Is Not Populated By Advanced Cybernetic Organisms no Matter What The Directors of Volvo Might Say.

Oh yeah. Hey, Studly Duct Tape Lad. Why didn't you just throw this in the other thread where there was a little thing we like to call continuity?

"THINK before you ask these questions, Mitch. Pff....twenty points higher than me & he thinks a big guy like that can wear his clothes?"

[ July 07, 2002, 13:30: Message edited by: Shik ]

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bork!

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Ed / BWC
Ex-Member

...named after famous sea guy James Cook.

So how do you like it?

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Famous sea guy." Hahahahahahaha...

Oh, wwait. That's not funny. That's sad. Commence emo mode.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your Cook should've stayed in Class longer. The ingredients are there, but... it just doesn't taste right. You know?
Ed / BWC
Ex-Member

Here is a revision and a variant [Smile] .

-

Variant:

-

(Cant seem to get past that speckled thing on the nacelles. Grr...)

Ed / BWC
Ex-Member

Here is the ship revision with phaser strips and difrent stuff added:

-

(AARRGGg!!!!! WHY CAN I NOT GET PAST THAT ON THE NACELLES!!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] )

Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ship looks really good so far but PLEASE its "Over Phasered" [Wink]

Lobo

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

Ed / BWC
Ex-Member

Well, it's mostly because I'm using phaser strips instead of rings, but I'm kinda thinking it could lose some itself.
Which ones should I lose?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say nix the phaser strips that are on the neck, on the forward part of the secondary hull, and on the nacelles.

The firing range of the neck's phaser array is already being covered by the forward saucer arrays. Same reason for the forward secondary hull strips: the saucer arrays already make up for it. As for the nacelles, I'm just a fan of putting weapons systems on your engines. The remaining phasers I think are fine; and I think the ship overall looks pretty good.

As for the speckling of the nacelle, it's just one of those things with converting .bmp files to .gif files in Paint. Try using a different shade of gray, that ought to help.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nacelles. Neck. Sides of stardrive. Like this...

-

I added a little touch of my own. [Big Grin]

[ July 08, 2002, 21:43: Message edited by: Topher ]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Ed / BWC
Ex-Member

-

I kept the one on the neck, becuase it might be useful during saucer seperation. (What? You thought it didn't have it? I'm suprised!)

Oh, Topher, you can't put the Starfleet marking there. It's the sensor pallet. [Smile]

Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh excelent ship and now other views please.

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps