Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Tips? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tips?
Red BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a few days, but I thought less that 8 years...
IP: Logged
Red BWC
Ex-Member

I know this can;t be good, but I am rushing to get this done before I have to work more than I do. So I was thinking of putting out the ships in Paint first, and then when I have less work to do come back and gradually make them vector images. Would this be a good idea?
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's your site, so do what you feel would satisfy the viewer. So, I don't see that as a problem. Just tell that to your viewers and when you do update a design, tell them of the update in a "what's new" or "updates" section or page.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Invisible Red BWC
Ex-Member

By the way, if you all have an idea you want to throw at me, just send a PM! [Smile]

(Please? I'm really desperate because everything I think of has been thought up already.. [Frown] [Frown] )

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That tends to happen after 6,000 years of human history.

What kinds of ideas are you looking for? Design ideas? Content ideas? Noone's going to design the site for you or write the content. As far as I can tell, you're talking about making a site to showcase various ship designs. Cool. Do that. Yes, it's been done before. No, as someone just learning the programs, you're not going to be making cutting edge graphics or websites. But you've gotta start somewhere...so start.

And guess what... 8 years is just about right. 4 years of school plus going on 4 years experience... there are no shortcuts.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.