Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Ambassador Class Bridge (Conjectural) (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Ambassador Class Bridge (Conjectural)
EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe he was running dos off a pci based rom chip.
quote:
Yeah, uh, I was talking in Canadian dollars
do they sell computer parts in canada now?
IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Har! Those backward Canadians! With their country and stuff.
EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Magnus Pym Eye:
Har! Those backward Canadians! With their country and stuff.

they have a country now?
IP: Logged
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mucus, I ahev three computers all of them out of date. One of them was recently upgraded by my cousin. He told me something before that some of the connections were 'burnt', but he was able to clean it up and fix it. It worked, but still is underpowered to play any good game out now.

The drives just suddenly one day decided that they won't work. The computer just does not recognize them anymore.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
192 mb really should be enough memory for Warcraft II and Armada. What graphics card are you using anyway? And have you got hard drive space? You could be low on that, causing swap file churning madness.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be. I mean it skips like if I have a problem with the RAM. Besides I think it's time to merge those three computers into one anyway and get a new one to replace one of them. So does anyone have a $1,000 laying around they can give to me?

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes and no, respectively.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

seanr
Member # 277

- posted      Profile for seanr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update:

-
Click for 1600x1200

--------------------
Sean Robertson
[email protected]
WEBolutionary
Speaking Freely

"The ulimate measure of a man is not where he stands in times of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy."
-- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Fedaykin Supastar
Member # 704

- posted      Profile for Fedaykin Supastar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my Compaq notebook computer has a P4 2.2Ghz processor, 256MB SDRAM, and a Mobility Radeon 7000 32Mb graphics card, plus 30GB of HDD
along wit an internal FDD, and a DVD/CD-RW combo drive

[Big Grin]

all true

--------------------
"Tom is Canadian. He thereby uses advanced humour tecniques, such as 'irony', 'sarcasm', and werid shit'. If you are not qualified in any of these, it will be risky for you to attempt to decipher what he means. Just smile and carry on."
- PsyLiam; 16th June

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, well done.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Groovy, baby. Very shaggadelic!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My early-warning system is malfunctioning *thwaps Liam upside the head* so here we have a perfect opportunity to insult a poster for being too full of himself, and by the time I get here it's all blown over.

No matter. SeanR, you, sir, are a complete and utter. . . holy shit, that bridge is amazing! It's got, like, shadows, and differing texture in the carpets. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seanr - again lovely. [Smile]

Just a thing - it looks sorta too close to the E-B/E-A side of things and less towards the Galaxy Class design... Weren't displays a little different? Was there a little less 'generic console appearance' that you've got there - which seems to be from the other Movie era designs? Maybe panelling them in with more bulkhead like on the E-D?

Very nice though - like the roof - fits very nicely.

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps