Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Spaceframe Assembly Unit (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Spaceframe Assembly Unit
Prismatic EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had no problem seeing the picture.
IP: Logged
The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Sol System, and PE, I agree, and I prefer the type of picture where you can actually see the object in some detail, rather then nebulaic beauty shots all the time. It's why I use standard no thrills backgrounds a lot of the time - I'm more interested in seeing the ship.

I honestly thought that the Yard picture in question was adequately lit. But some disagree, possibly due to faulty monitors, so here's a lighter version. I hope you now find this adequate...

-

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cool]
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ack! It's too bright! It's washed out!

Although, in seriousness, now that more of the detail is visible, it's a nice Saucer.

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, I didn't even know it was a Galaxy type saucer, I thought it was a Akira type.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be precise it is in fact a Nebula saucer...

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps