Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Galaxy Class (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Galaxy Class
The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, there are some serious differences there, far more, and far more contrasting then I previously suspected.

Good work BX, and thanks...

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I like the top one better, more streamlined. Though that's not what I mean. I'll make my own comparison later.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to be a wet blanket, but it's worth mentioning that Mojo didn't want the image distributed.

[ August 14, 2002, 01:54: Message edited by: Dax ]

--------------------
"I exist here."
- Sisko in "Emissary"
Dax's Ships of Star Trek

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*smacks forehead*

That's where I got it...

[so amended]

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why didn't mojo want that distributed? i know i participated in that thread, but i can't remember the reason.
IP: Logged
Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't say...
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bugger - missed those pictures... what were they of, I might have seen them.

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frontal views of the two models, unflatteringly showing the rather protuberant appearance of the 6ft miniature.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the risk of coming off as having a sloppy vocabulary, "protuberant"?

And didn't Mojo give you permission to post it here in the first place?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And we never did find out why Mojo was so desperate to see Doug Drexler's letter... [Smile]

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
And didn't Mojo give you permission to post it here in the first place?

Yes, but it was a temporary thing. He asked me to take the image offline a week after its initial upload.

Anyway, I have a slight preferance for the 6 footer. It looks a bit more graceful and gives a better sense of size IMO. The chunky paneling and shape of the 4' model is a negative IMHO. I still very much like both but just prefer the original.

--------------------
"I exist here."
- Sisko in "Emissary"
Dax's Ships of Star Trek

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps