Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Star Voyager

Author Topic: Star Voyager
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just collated the 'details' from the thread with the TOS-styled Voyager... I thought it was bloody funny and I thought it needed to be put together! [Smile]

Andrew

Star Voyager

the Series Bible:

It's a stardrive vessel (class VII), Naval Commercial Earth Ship Voyager, 746th Federation design, 56th vessel. Most of its crew are part of the Space Service, and are now serving the United Earth Space Probe Agency. The ship is capable of time-warp factor 19, and is equipped with sensors, sensor scanners and deflector screens.

The time is only three hundred years into the future, and screen technology hasn't advanced beyond cathode-ray tubes. The ship has been transported to the Andromeda Galaxy and is finding its way back at Warp Factor Two, along with a crew of 500, officers, enlisted personnel and pure technicians. During battles, people die in phaser rooms and rarely crawl through conduits. There are 50-year old technicians with thick-frame glasses working the transporters.

-

don't forget the scanner deflectors, which are a very important feature. without them, people would often crawl through conduits instead of rarely. and you also forgot the ships science officer silicone cat suit brain from ceti alpha 9.

Don't forget Tribbles. They provide the crew with large amounts of entertainment and nourishment. They'd race Tribbles, and eat the losers, until there are only super Tribbles left onboard.

JANEWAY

Janeway is the first woman captain, part of the Maquis, a women's movement which seeks to improve their rights aboard Earth ships, including the right to captaincy as well as regular uniforms. This is not something the men on the ship want, which causes no lack of conflict.

In the first couple of shows, there will be a men's strike after Janeway decides that men and women would henceforth share quarters to conserve the resources of the stranded ship (as has been established in "Star Trek", only the senior officers have quarters to themselves, while most crewmen have to share). It will be resolved once Janeway allows the men to pick which woman they'll have to bunk up with as a compromise solution.

TUVOK

Tuvok is the second Vulcanite in the Service. He has an inferiority complex because his name unfortunately starts with a T as opposed to the traditional S. Because he's the only Vulcanite aboard, Tuvok chooses to socialize with Janeway most of the time, likewise an outcast. They engage in long talks and meditations to cover their underlying depression and weakness.

Vulcanian, rather.

Boris
The_Tom
Captain... Mike
EdipisReks
David Templar

AndrewR

(I love the tribble bit! LOL!)

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps