Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » question for anyone with starcrafts models

Author Topic: question for anyone with starcrafts models
iam2xtreme
Member # 836

- posted      Profile for iam2xtreme         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just want to know a bit more detail about the ships in general. if you could just tell me what ship names are on the decals, the length of the model and overall quality it would really help. thanks.

--------------------
"Marge, trying is the first step towards failure!!" Homer

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to Federation Models and check out the model section. You can always buy aftermarket decals if you want different names.

--------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

www.ericksmodels.com

iam2xtreme
Member # 836

- posted      Profile for iam2xtreme         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i know, but because i live in the uk postage can often nearly double what i have to pay. so i want to know as much as possible before i "splash the cash"! its gotta be worth it, you know? i want to know every little detail possible.

--------------------
"Marge, trying is the first step towards failure!!" Homer

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps