Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » captainmike.org forums

Author Topic: captainmike.org forums
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i havent been pushing this too hard here, besides a couple of mentions and my signature, but i'm trying my hand at having my own forum.

i hope it doesn't look like spamming, cuz this is a project i've been working hard on and wish to share with you, so i'd like to invite more of you to come sign up. (i don't think i'm horning in on chucky's business too much).

but anywho, yeah, visit and tryout my forum (and an associated update of my site and the galactopedia, which should be up by next tuesday)

i have a dedicated forum for The Galactopedia Project, to discuss entrie i need to fix/add/forget/whatever.

i long to hear your comments and suggestion o Flarites!

http://captainmike.conforums.com

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like everyone is getting a forum nowadays. Back in my day, we were happy if we had a guestbook on our websites. AND WE LIKED IT! [Razz]
Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A funny thing happened on the way to Mike's forum.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, something funny did happen on the way to Mike's forum for me. I was clicking his link, and my roommate ran past my bedroom door naked. I love total randomness; it gives me proof that I'm not the only one going crazy.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is quite close to spam. [Razz]

Perhaps you should invest in a better board? [Wink]

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bald Men Are Buttons Too!

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I signed up, there, slugger... but i haven't received my password yet... What's up with that?
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck managing your forums, Mike! Me, I don't really have the time or inclination to get involved at another board... I'm a regular at Flare where I can get mostly logical and intelligent discussions about Trek, and I co-administrate the Subspace Comms Network with Bernd -- and that takes all the joy out of posting messages at my own message board. (For example, just a few minutes ago I had to move a message from some guy who'd posted a question about what the qualifications for "Senior Member" status were... in the Ex Astris Scientia forum. [Roll Eyes] )

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
I signed up, there, slugger... but i haven't received my password yet... What's up with that?

i signed up, and i recieved my password immediately.
IP: Logged
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha you are the forty-seventh member!

get it, 47!?

ok nobody gets it. but its important

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it a catch-47?
IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps