Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » USS Delphronta NXB-3141

Author Topic: USS Delphronta NXB-3141
Warbadden Hawkins
Member # 905

- posted      Profile for Warbadden Hawkins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey i've sorta designed my own ship. and since im new i was wondering if this is the place to go for your opinions and trekno interpretation? Should i post the pics that i have with the specs?

--------------------
Captain Hawkins
USS Delphronta

BTW [,.??,;,"",' the, it, outran.]

ubermetroid
Member # 729

- posted      Profile for ubermetroid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for it! This is a nice place, and at most people will call you a "Fanboy" or maybe a noob.

--------------------
"That's the problem with nature. Something is always stinging you or oozing mucous on you. lets go watch tv." - Calvin & Hobbes

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Warb! Glad you were able to finally join. Have fun around here!

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks at website*

Oy.

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know his material is really fan-boyish, but there's room for improvement.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
USS Delphronta - No Comment
Delphronta Infintium Varient Fighter - Not to bad, more of a TOS Runabout

USS Shadow Hawk - Comments = none
USS Ascendant - not bad, if it didn't keep changing
USS Genisis - Interesting, a might bit long though
Northwest Starbase - Interesting also, but the lights, a few more than 4....

Just ease back on the sauce a bit....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, oy.
IP: Logged
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Ascendant isn't too bad. But I think I would make the lower half a bit different from the upper half. Just so you have a little more variety when the ship seperates.
Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
The Ascendant isn't too bad. But I think I would make the lower half a bit different from the upper half. Just so you have a little more variety when the ship seperates.

I agree with Aban. But an Wormhole generator?
Is that not too "overtechnologist"?

Lobo

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've never heard it called that before.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She has 38 type 15a phaser strips along the enire surface of the ship, there are no "blind" spots. She is a very well rounded ship for she has 8 rapid fire transphasic torpedoes luanchers with a compliment of 3000 torpedoes.

YES!
Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reverend:
quote:
I've never heard it called that before.
That's your problem!
Hey whats about your Olympic MSD? Can you show me pics?

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

Warbadden Hawkins
Member # 905

- posted      Profile for Warbadden Hawkins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really those are some pretty old pictures.
My skills and Trekformation have increased since then. Im curently trying to find my 3D MAX manuels so i can try to design a good render...

--------------------
Captain Hawkins
USS Delphronta

BTW [,.??,;,"",' the, it, outran.]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Trekformation

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps