Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » scratchbuild challenge for cojoker (and whoever thinks they could do it). (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: scratchbuild challenge for cojoker (and whoever thinks they could do it).
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed that we have yet to hear from aneurysm...
Where for art thou, oh challenger of modelmaking?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

aneurysm
Member # 906

- posted      Profile for aneurysm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never fear, Aneurysm is here. Wow that is better than i expected and a lot quicker than i expected too. Excellent.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you....thank you very much. (best Elvis voice)

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Aneurysm just threw down this challenge over at the SSM boards, and Paulthr is going to scratchbuild a 1/1400th Iwo Jima class....I hate the design, but really love paul's work. Should be intresting!

Much thanks (overdue) to Cpt. Kyle Amasov for his excellent schematic of the Agean class: no way would my ship have turned out as well as it did without my scaled down "actual size" schematic to work from. [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps