Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Transformers movie news and pics (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Transformers movie news and pics
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUCKING. UGLY.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better than the LAST pic of him. I like. [Smile]

http://www.aintitcool.com/images2006/optimus.jpg

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still ugly.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suitably... Primesque.
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

http://trekmovie.com/2011/03/31/leonard-nimoy-joins-transformers-dark-of-the-moon-voice-cast/#comment-3347413

if this is coming out this summer, why is Spock involved just now? who was Sentinal Prime before hand? seems very fishy to me...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pensive's Wetness:
if this is coming out this summer, why is Spock involved just now? who was Sentinal Prime before hand? seems very fishy to me...

This is par for the course. I remember that they didn't announce that Frank Welker was reprising his role as Soundwave for Revenge of the Fallen until the last possible moment. I still really want to know who's voicing Shockwave.

Anyways, good to hear Nimoy's back, although it would be infinitely more awesome if he were voicing Galvatron once again. Oh well.

As for Sentinel Prime, in most continuities (Transformers Animated not withstanding), he was Optimus' predecessor. However, this version of Sentinel Prime more resembles Alpha Trion than anyone else.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well how long does it really take to do voice work anyway? Wouldn't all he have to do is stand in a sound booth and read from the script? I can't imagine it taking more than a week to record it all.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but if they need to animate the mouths to match the dialogue (which is how it's generally down in the west) then you probably don't want to wait too long to get the dialogue.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps