Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Dune Fans Unite!

Author Topic: Dune Fans Unite!
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on out! I know you exist...I just read a thread that there are other Dune fans here at Flare... I'd like to get a count!

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." - Jeffrey Richman, UB student

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there's me, obviously. Perhaps I should have kept my "Shai-hulud" status line.

------------------
"And if we weren't good to you, Dave, you shouldn't take it all the way to your grave."
--
Will Rigby

Lt. Tom
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sleeper must awaken!
IP: Logged
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring in that fat, floating man.

------------------
-You are crazy.
-I thought I was pisces.

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in.

------------------
Death before Dishonor!
However Dishonor has
quite a disputed defintion.

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he who controls the Spice Girls controls the universe---

Dune fan since 1976

Lt. Tom
Ex-Member

Well, then I guess we'll all be watching this!
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes, I was going to post something about this. Personally, judging from the quality of the average Sci-Fi Channel production, I'm not entirely positive about the whole thing. Though I do like William Hurt.

------------------
"And if we weren't good to you, Dave, you shouldn't take it all the way to your grave."
--
Will Rigby

Lt. Tom
Ex-Member

Yes, Sci-Fi generally makes complete crap. I'm not holding my breath in anticipation that Dune will finally receive the treatment it deserves. I'd still be willing to bet that we'll all watch it and that more than one of us will be recording it, though.
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as Brian Herbert has nothing to do with it, it should turn out quite well. Brian has a tendency to screw up his father's superb creation.

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." - Jeffrey Richman, UB student

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps