Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Optimal Optimus question

Author Topic: Optimal Optimus question
deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever since Optimus had his body changed, his size has seemed to vary at different times. Or maybe it's just me.

When Megatron was hovering in front of Optimus Prime, he was clearly as large as Prime's head. When the newly improved Optimus Primal was face to face with Prime, their heads were about the same size. It seems like he is maybe three times as tall as Rhinox. When he was in flight mode in an episode inside the Ark cave, a few Maximals were riding on his wings in flight mode.

Yesterday I seen Master Blaster, and Megatron was walking alongside Optimal Optimus, and he wasn't much smaller. Did Primal shrink after he gave back Prime's spark or something?

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan
http://www.phix-it.com/~perseus/

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, at least it's not as bad as with G1, where everything changed sizes randomly.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Stuff" - Nobody

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Megatron, and his Gun transfomation. Geez, that was bad. *Shudders*.

------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. Alright, give me the bomb" -Ultra Magnus, Fight or Flee

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After Optimus and Megs reached their finals forms they got bigger.

------------------
With 17 hours of class, guess what I'm doing.

Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why did their transmetal bodies de-evolved? I thought the virus only put them in transformer lock
deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess the virus looked for their most basic form or something.

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan
http://www.phix-it.com/~perseus/

[This message has been edited by DeadCujo (edited November 28, 1999).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, if Optimus stayed the size he was in 'Optimal Situation', he'd have never fitted back in the Axalon's command centre. Or what was left of it.

And it was hardly unique to Op Op. TM Optimus had a habit of changing sizes. He was often half again as tall as Silverbolt and Cheetor, but at the end of 'Transmutate' he was barly an inch taller than them.

And they love to shoot the characters from certain angles to change their apparent size too.

------------------
*gasp* "The pictures...they're...coming...alive!"
-Abe Simpson, on the miracle of the moving image

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps