Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » If Adventure Has A Name, It Must Be INDIANA JONES (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: If Adventure Has A Name, It Must Be INDIANA JONES
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first trailer for 'Indiana Jones & The Crystal Skull' aired this morning on Good Morning America. It may now be found on Yahoo Video, YouTube, the top post of my blog, and IndianaJones.com.

The trailer looks great. The score is right on (can't go wrong with the Raider's March), and despite Harrison's age, Indy's still moving pretty quick and shooting one liners and grabbing stuff with his whip. "It's not the age, honey, it's the mileage." Well, he's doing pretty well for both.

I'm so exicted, if a hot Austrian chick saw me right now she might say I was as giddy as a schoolboy!

I will absolutely, come hell or high water, be in the movie theaters on Thursday May 22nd to see Indy in all his big screen glory.

After all, as it is said: if ADVENTURE has a name, it must be Indiana Jones!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the trailer, it looks like he got tired of waiting on the "Top. Men."
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been referring to this as Live Free Or Indy Hard.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been referring to this as Live Free Or Indy Hard.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That does look like the huge Area 51 type warehouse from Raiders, nice to see them bring it back.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to start referring to you as "The Double Post Threat." [Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Shik has some issues with his browser...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or he has an evil twin. The second post has a goatee, see.

--------------------

Shik
Member # 343

Yeah,. I don't know what's up. Maybe it's because I'm doing a couple things at once.

--------------------

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed lately that opening a new tab from a link has opened *two* new tabs on rare occasions for no apparent reason..is that happening to you and then you're not noticing and posting twice?
Shik
Member # 343

No. I don't do that.

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm stoked about the new Indy too. I'll have to watch the trailer when I get to work Monday.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

It's been bugging me for days where I know the music from the beginning of the trailer from. I only just twigged it's from Children of Dune.
As for the Trailer itself...looks like an Indy film to me, result!

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember when people looked forward to new Star Wars movies?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, I remember 1999.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps