Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » First official G.I. Joe pic (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: First official G.I. Joe pic
shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
Its only funny if you know where it comes from, though.

I'm going to take a wild stab at My Wife and Kids? Kind of a wacky red-neck show to me.

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A redneck show...with black people? Are you retarded?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha I just never saw the show a lot, thats all. Did I just diss your all-time favorite show or something Shik?

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rab...id...

*JOT+YS! JOYS! Happy happy, Joy joy!

Piss on her, Boy Toy!

Happy Happy, JOY JOY!

Pink Hair Halfling, Oi Joy!

[Big Grin] Me is the happy...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pensive's Wetness:
quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
There's a good chanCe you're going to see me naked

fail name tag (and why can't i get one finally? you know how hard it is to think of stuff to post? post counts! post counts! Me wahts... well...

i dunno. guess PT in the morning with only a granola bar and bottle of fruity water does not make the brain work...

[Confused]

Well I chanGed it, you can have your orgasm now.

P.S.Enemy Mine was good, but it could have been better if they hadn't crammed three plots into one movie. That whole baby and slave camp thing made me feel sucker punched. Innerspace was also good. Must see Frequency.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best Gordo Cooper ever.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh by the way, it's from "Billy Madison." He was making fun of a little kid who couldn't read. It wuz teh shit.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O'Doyle rules!

O'Doyle rules!

O'Doyle rules!

O'Doyle rules!

*car flys off cliff*

O'Doyle rules!

O'Doyle rules!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
Ah christ, I'm gonna get shot for this....

Encouraging the youngsters? For shame. [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Mine went from a kick me sign to a giant Dunce hat. How many posts do you need to change it? 800? A few more months, and I will have Kick Me back...

So they lock my editing options so I can't change my profile info. Priceless.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...i just finished Reading G.I.Joe: America's Elite #36, the last issue of the WWIII arc -and- the last issue of Devil's Due's run.

i knew ahead of time that the series was ending (just not the why, that DD lost the licence and since they copy writed their shite, the story really does end for the Marvel Era storyline.) so i was kinda sad. it was good run, storytelling wise. Just not sure what to think of the future of GIJ...

*smirks* So now what? more stupid rated G tripe from IDW?

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, they've been a bit hot and cold with the TF licence. Although they haven't had Pat Lee drawing it, which gives them a millions points over Dreamwave.

I predict after the movie we'll get a new G.I. Joe cartoon drawn in a "modern" way and everyone will start saying that the show sucks and looks like Teen Titans even though that was a good cartoon and god damn Animated Megatron is awesome and stuff.

Yes.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is, like, "GI Joe For Adults!" in production, but it is, supposedly, split up into five minute chunks or something? Or will be?

Also Warren Ellis is writing it?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps