Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » NEW X-Files - $poiler$ - $$$

Author Topic: NEW X-Files - $poiler$ - $$$
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the next installment of x-files was different. I liked it.. Very little Mulder and little Scully (Unfortunately)

This seemed to be a total stand alone - It didn't seem to have any connection to any of the other episode whatsoever.

What was that guy anyway??? Was he one of the aliens that walking the earth, or some mutated freak that enjoy chewing on people's Gray matter.?

All in all, I enjoyed the ep. But it did miss the bantering back'n'forth between Mulder and Scully.

------------------
Alshrim Dax

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are times that a little brain is the only thing to satisfy.

------------------
If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always be to the swift or the jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well, I say cheating is the gift man gives himself!
~C. Montgomery Burns

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps