Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Nemesis Question

Author Topic: Nemesis Question
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw the episode where Megatron and Dinobot got Nemesis to rise from the bottom of the ocean. So my question is, how did they get it to work after it was damaged beyond flight capabilities? And is Depthcharge really dead?

------------------
--Then, said Cranly, do you not intend to become a protestant?
--I said that I had lost the faith, Stephen answered, but not that I had lost self-respect. What kind of liberation would that be to forsake an absurdity which is logical and coherent and to embrace one which is illogical and incoherent?

James Joyce, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IIRC, it wasn't seriously damaged, it's just that the Decepticons have been on the Ark since it crashed.

Depth Charge is dead, yes.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Anarchias de meizon ouk estin kakon." - Creon

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tarantulas probably knew the location of the ship since the beginning, giving him plenty of time to repair it.

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan
http://www.phix-it.com/~perseus/

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here I thought Ziyal was starting to read Asimov.

------------------
"And if we weren't good to you, Dave, you shouldn't take it all the way to your grave."
--
Will Rigby

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You shouldn't limit yourself to one thing Sol. People who won't watch cartoons because they are childish are only slighty away form people who won't watch TV altogether, because it destroys your resoning centres and makes you think that Buffy is the best show on tv.

Which, to be honest, it is.

And DC and Rampage both died in that ep, completly. It was the final episode after all.

------------------
*gasp* "The pictures...they're...coming...alive!"
-Abe Simpson, on the miracle of the moving image

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here I was just trying to be amusingly chic. *runs away*

------------------
"It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. But then the winter came and the grasshopper died and the octopus ate all his acorns, and then he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?."
--
Futurama

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*runs after him with an anti-snob stick*

------------------
*gasp* "The pictures...they're...coming...alive!"
-Abe Simpson, on the miracle of the moving image

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Oh yeah? Well...uh...your momma!

------------------
"I wish that everything went just as I wish everything would go."
--
John Linnell

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, now... No "Jerry Springer" fights here, please.

------------------
"Stop right there! I have here the only working phaser ever built! It was fired only once: to keep William Shatner from making another album."

- The Collector, "Treehouse of Horror X," The Simpsons.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps