Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ BSG 4x07 Guess What's Coming To Dinner $$ (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: $$ BSG 4x07 Guess What's Coming To Dinner $$
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/Chekov

Crazy visions! Baltar in the dream! This would be a connection to the bit on Kobol from season 1, I'd wager.

What is Hera's obsession with Six?

D'Anna will be unboxed and all will be revealed, eh?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But more important - Centurions lack social skills!

So Caprica-Six is right now headed for the Resurrection hub...just in time for them to blow it up.

Felix is practicing for Aerelon's Got Talent.

The Hybrid freaks out and jumps everyone to...where? Deep space? Earth? Cylon homebase?

Speaking of which, I'm starting to think the Cylons don't actually have a settled homeworld, just a series of bases and space stations.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To quote the Tenth Doctor: "WHAT!?"

More on this later, when my brain has made some sense of all the happenings. Random thoughts:

- The Dying Leader may have been the Six, not the President. No idea what that means yet.

- Hybrids freaking out even more than usual.. that's not a good sign, I guess.

- Wait.. why wasn't Athena asked by the President to join her to see the Hybrid? Did I miss something?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was the best ep this season, to me anyway.

While Apollo Mk I is going to be (acting) Pres will Apollo Mk II be the (acting) Vice?

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Athena shoots ____Six, does that mean the "prophecy" has been altered, or is everything going as planned?
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Six that was shot wasn't Caprica-Six. Caprica-Six is in the Galactica's brig. This Six copy is Natalie.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The prophecies of the dying leader also mention a wasting disease... something that seems to specifically apply to Roslin alone.

Notice also that the rebel Cylons still have a hidden agenda? What a surprise that is!

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but would the final five willingly go with these rebels. Maybe Tori, but not Anders, Tyrol, and Tigh.
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was surprised that when Tigh said "The president's scriptures are the way to Earth" neither Roslin nor Adama went "Wait, what?" I mean, Tigh isn't the most pious man, is he? As in, doesn't he think it's all a load of shit?

It was creepy when Hera said "bye bye" after Sharon woke up.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well at least the title of the episode really fits... in a sick, twisted manner.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it my imagination, or has Hera undergone a sudden growth spurt?

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:closes eyes so as to not read spoilers:

What, SciFi.com doesn't have this up on their website yet? I've watched the last 3 or 4 episodes on SciFi.com. Where is this one? Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

If anyone knows where I can watch this episode online (I'm not home at the moment), please let me know either in this thread or PM.

Thanks,

Herb

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't we go through this with another thread a few weeks ago? Anyway, I'm loathe to recommend it based on the nasty studio/distributor/retailer politics going on, but Hulu is still reputed to be a fairly decent website. (Me, I'd pay two bucks to not have commercials, but apparently NBC doesn't want my money.)

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks.

Looking at Hulu now. I'm not seeing this week's episode.

I'll just catch it when I get home.

Hmmm... what to watch now...

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
It was creepy when Hera said "bye bye" after Sharon woke up.

It's *always* creepy when you wake up and your kids are standing there staring at you. Downright scares the crap out of you sometimes.

quote:
Originally posted by Reverend:
Is it my imagination, or has Hera undergone a sudden growth spurt?

Well, how old is she supposed to be? She's about 3 or 4, counting the "One Year Later", right? So she looks about right to me.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps