Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Beast Machines $$

Author Topic: Beast Machines $$
deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas how Cybertron was still altered despite the Maximals winning the Beast Wars. Megatron was on the Autobot shuttle with the Maximals, so he couldn't have done it himself.
When they reach Cybertron, the planet starts attacking their shuttle and they crash, and Megatron should have still been on the shuttle.

I know Megatron's spark was put back in it's body, but maybe it was the wrong spark, hehe.
Or maybe the Tripredacus Council did something to Cybertron. Perhaps the Maximals overlooked something that still altered time. The Tripreds might have seen this as a good time to take action against Cybertron.

Or they might just be in an alternate Universe, uh oh!

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan
http://www.phix-it.com/~perseus/

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megatron fell off the shuttle while they were in transwarp, probably sending him back in time.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Anarchias de meizon ouk estin kakon." - Creon

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that just a guess, or did they say that? I actually missed the first episode so I don't know everything that happened in it

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was actually shown in Revelations part 2 (I think that was the ep).

------------------
Frank's Home Page

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

I can't believe I didn't see that :P
Is it from the episode with Rhinox's memories?

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Yup.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah they are all in the shuttle and it starts to shake, rattle, and roll. They switch to an outside monitor and see Megatron getting lose. He then falls of and seemingly explodes in a blinding white light.

------------------
Death before Dishonor!
However Dishonor has
quite a disputed defintion.

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been able to see this can someone fill me in?

------------------
With 17 hours of class, guess what I'm doing.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and it absolutly, positively, definetly wasn't G1 Megs spark they put back in Dragon Megs, okay?

------------------
*gasp* "The pictures...they're...coming...alive!"
-Abe Simpson, on the miracle of the moving image

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps