Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$HELLBOY 2 $$$

Author Topic: $$HELLBOY 2 $$$
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else seen this yet?
I went the other day and was very pleased at how much better this was than the first movie.
The actor playing the Elf Prince was fantastic and the monsters and fight scenes kick serious ass.
Johan is Krauss is introduced but he's kinda a dick (whereas he's cool in the comics) untill he lightens up. He's got a funny fight scene or two as well.

Also: funniest sing-along duet I've ever seen between (seriously drunk) Abe and Hellboy singing Barry Manilow as they commiserate over their love intrests.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't seen it yet as it doesn't come out over here for another week or two. Been looking forward to it though for years and I'm glad it's getting some positive press.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definitely worth the wait- a lot of the creatures have that "Pan's Labyrinth" look to them and the big powers have a dangerous feel to them (particularly this Death figure with wings).
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

So....no one else has seen this yet?
Methinks that it was poor timing to release this against The Dark Knight- a bunch of people at my work did not even know it was out yet.
Lack of advertizing as well.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it the other night and rather enjoyed it.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still not out over here yet. next week I think.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roll on the 22nd.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.