Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Watch Beast Machines Tomorrow!

Author Topic: Watch Beast Machines Tomorrow!
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a suggestion.

Seriously, those who were fans of the original series will note the return of a familiar power in tomorrow's episode...

------------------
"Stop right there! I have here the only working phaser ever built! It was fired only once: to keep William Shatner from making another album."

- The Collector, "Treehouse of Horror X," The Simpsons.

Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this for the people who watch the show on FOX?
The only power is -----$$$$$$ $$$$$------

People who's seen it on YTV and the people at Mainframe would know what it was

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damnit, I set my VCR to tape it at 10PM instead of 10AM
doh

Oh, and thanks for posting that spoiler site at TNO Chat, Krenim. At least I know what happened :P

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan
http://www.phix-it.com/~perseus/

[This message has been edited by DeadCujo (edited December 04, 1999).]

Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been at the Stores lately but how does the toys work? Do they morph or something, cause of volume displacement. When Optimus Transforms he get skinnyer.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since you can't get subspace-mass displacement form Toys_R-Us yet, then they do what all Transformers do...transform. By moving bits and stuff.
Oh, and guess who picked up a japanese first season BW optimus Primal today? Possibly my favourite BW's toy now, just ahead of Depth Charge and TM Cheetor. And TM Optimus too. Original Primal gets points for the shit-load of weapons he's loaded down with. So much better than Optimal Optimus.

------------------
*gasp* "The pictures...they're...coming...alive!"
-Abe Simpson, on the miracle of the moving image

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*thinks nostalgically of his chipped-but-operational Optimus Prime original toy, somewhere in a cupboard*

------------------
"You see, unlike you I understand history!
My name will blaze across the stars long after your petty treachery has been for-gotten !!!"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, but have you still got the fists?

------------------
*gasp* "The pictures...they're...coming...alive!"
-Abe Simpson, on the miracle of the moving image

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have one, the original toy back in the 80's, but it was stripped of its red paint.

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." - Jeffrey Richman, UB student

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES! I have the fists! And the gun!

Alas the same cannot be said for the bizarre "white" Prime that is part of the Ultra Magnus toy. I recall many youthful attempts at improvised prosthetic surgery to replace it's missing white fist...

------------------
"You see, unlike you I understand history!
My name will blaze across the stars long after your petty treachery has been for-gotten !!!"

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got the original Optimus and Ultra Magnus both with 2 fists
I also have Rodimus Prime and the powermaster Optimus Prime and LOTS of others, including 2 full 5-in-1 Big robots

------------------
Life on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free annual trip around the sun!

=\V/=

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited December 08, 1999).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps