Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Land of the Lost, you've got to be kidding me.

Author Topic: Land of the Lost, you've got to be kidding me.
Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're making a movie of it...with Will Ferrell.

Yikes.

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, they already made an assinine revamped TV show wherein the uber-creepy Sleestacks were "re-imagined" into lame-ass iguana people with sorta Jem Hadar horns all over.

Sleestacks made for some vivid nightmares as a child and led to my bias against those Grey aliens (with the big eyes).

I mean fuck's sake.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it has to be better than Brendan 'High-pitched' Frasier's "Journey to the Center of the Urph".
HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hated that show. Really, I did.

Mostly I think it was because my sister was in the middle of her "dinosaur" phase at the time.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the trailer looks funny. It might end up being a sort of 'Galaxy Quest' type movie. That was funny, it was sci-fi and it was good.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps