Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Battlestar Galactica Auction

Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica Auction
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though it seems like it's Star Trek weekend, I didn't wan to see the film again on the Paramount Studios Theater today... so instead I went to the Galactica auction and took some pix.

Here you go!

Galactica Props Pt 1

Galactica Props Pt 2

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I have a resurrection tub, a viper, and a cylon please. [Smile]

Oh this isn't where we place our wish list? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should Photoshop Apophis in that resurrection tub.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL... there were other items but were up for bid like the Mark VII Viper mock up and Number Six's red dress.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather Tricia Helfer with our without the red dress... only to recreate key scenes in the show with of course! What do you think I am, some perve? [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to have the Viper. Then I could put a bumper sticker on my Subaru that says "My other ride could blow the shit out of yours."

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

They were allowing people to board the Viper and take pix... might go back there today just for that. New Faceook profile picture for me!!! That and I look apparently pathetic drooling over the USS Enterprise model that was displayed at the Paramount Theatre.

--------------------

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the Blackbird, though where are the Galatica Lego toys from?
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

It was a display that Propworx, the folks holding the auction, saw online and invited the group who built them to display. It's pretty neat: each artist made their own hanger bay vehicles and put it in the set.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps