Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Anybody still watching Heroes? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anybody still watching Heroes?
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK $$$$$SPOILERS$$$$$

For the Next episode

Episode 11.

Did Sylar go back into his body or not??
Did Hiro really put Mohindar in a Psych Ward?
Where is Charlie?
Clare doesn't feel pain now at ALL?
Did Peter just get Nathan's flying ability or ALL of Sylar's abilities?

He should have just drained him of life then and there!

NOTHING really happens in these episodes anymore does it? Not like Season one which was tight and had stuff going on all over the place.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peter ability to emulate the abilities of others has been limited. He can now only hold one power at a time, so I assume he only took Syler/Nathan ability to fly. Though I wonder where Sylar got the ability to fly in the first place. I guess Parkman somehow transferred the ability to him in addition to Nathan's memories? And I assume Sylar's consciousness has indeed reunited with his body, since twice we see Nathan do an evil stare toward the camera.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He stole it from Nathan at the end of season 3.

--------------------

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But how? He slit Nathan's throat, but I don't think he did the patented Sylar remove-brain-from-head-to-acquire-ability move. I guess this would count as the second time he acquired a power without killing someone(or in Nathan's case, taking his ability wasn't the prime reason why Sylar killed him.)
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Yeah they were cagey about it - they went off screen (out the window) and then Sylar flew back in. Was kinda stupid.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps