Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ V 1x07 "John May" $$

Author Topic: $$ V 1x07 "John May" $$
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-John May doesn't live, and is in fact a reincarnation of Samuel Anders.

-What did Georgie discover that resulted in the Vs murdering his family? Also, why murder his family and not Georgie himself?

-Is Krycek really Tyler's dad, or did Erica sleep around? She swears she didn't...

-Valerie knew John May somehow; she was at his funeral. Kinda morbid meeting a partner at a funeral, but when you're a V learning human feelings, anything goes.

-I don't know about you, but if a guy just told me that my father didn't kill himself, he murdered him, I'd be punching his face in pretty quick.

-What does Anna want with the people in the Live Aboard program? Going to tinker with their genetics somehow?

-For someone that was carrying thousands of eggs, Anna sure looked pretty good!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have this inkling that Tyler was part of a greater plan from the beginning. Not sure what. That doctor may be a V in disguise going along with some plan when he allegedly "falsified" the genetic report.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
-Is Krycek really Tyler's dad, or did Erica sleep around? She swears she didn't...
There was no father. She carried him, she gave birth, she raised him. She can't explain what happened.

quote:
-For someone that was carrying thousands of eggs, Anna sure looked pretty good!
Well it's Inara. As an omega-level model, she can hide or recombine blemishes through sheer force of will. Also, win a pageant right after falling into a septic tank.
About V pregnancy logistics, remember sea monkeys?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps