Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » PREY $$$

Author Topic: PREY $$$
Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt a new species would have evolved because of global warming, I don't think enough time has passed that significant global damage would have caused enough damage to iniate a mutation of a species. other than that, well some of the actors looked famialer, I can't place them, already a bad guy as an ally, that seems kinda to quick. If I was the bad guys she'd be dead already. To much unbelieveability, but mabey it will get better with time. I'll give it a few more chances even though I already gave up on that LEXX crap.

-FTM

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

"A small penis is a clean penis"
-Matt Real World Hawaii

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most people already gave up on this when it was on ABC for about a month.

------------------
"20th Century, go to sleep."
--
R.E.M.

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no!! this was on ABC? then it is crap!!!

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

-Matt Real World Hawaii

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, yes, it was on ABC...though I'm not sure that's automatically a sign of crappage...

------------------
"20th Century, go to sleep."
--
R.E.M.

Gepta001
Member # 231

no, that's not what I ment, most of my favorite shows are on abc, Two Guys and a Girl, Drew Carey, Its like you know..., Sports Night, Spin City, Whose line is it anyway, and I even like Wasteland (is Wasteland even on any more I haven't seen it listed in months, but the official abc website still lists it as thursdays at 9pm. what I meant or ment (how do you spell it?) about it was that I remembered something about the abc show called Prey was crap, and I didn't put two and two together that the sci-fi channel show Prey was the same as the ABC show, till it was mentioned here in this thread.

-FTM

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

-Matt Real World Hawaii

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to a B5 convention last summer where I met some people at a Prey booth who are incredibly die-hard fans of this show. Heck, they even went to UCLA where one of the episodes were filmed and re-enacted that part. They were mostly talking about the chemistry between the two main characters though.

------------------
--Then, said Cranly, do you not intend to become a protestant?
--I said that I had lost the faith, Stephen answered, but not that I had lost self-respect. What kind of liberation would that be to forsake an absurdity which is logical and coherent and to embrace one which is illogical and incoherent?

James Joyce, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.

Gepta001
Member # 231

how old is Prey? I thought it ws something that was on abc in 99, was it from 98?

-FTM

------------------
funniest TV quote.....

-Matt Real World Hawaii

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps