Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Caprica (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Caprica
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know why, no Defiant.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bah! There were some GREAT episodes in the first two seasons! I saw Duet again on TV just the other day. Great stuff.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
I know why, no Defiant.

Mayyybe. But a big part of it for me was the characters and the chemistry between them. Everybody seemed so damn awkward at first, like they hardly knew who they were or how they fit together. (Ben and Jake in particular struck me as having a fake relationship at first; it wasn't until much later that I could see them as father and son.) Which, granted, is natural at the beginning of a show.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the stand outs from the get-go were definitely Kira, Quark and Odo. I Still love every season of DS9. Made be really nostalgic to see it on TV the otherday. DS9 started 17 years ago people! OMG!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re-watching the early episodes recently, I thought Kira was annoying at first. I didn't like her character until they softened her up a bit and showed she wasn't just MAJOR GODDAMN KIRA WHO FOUGHT FOR BAJOR. Quark and Odo were always good, though.

Woooow. I was 6.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps