Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » movie title?

Author Topic: movie title?
pcalhoon66
Member # 2215

- posted      Profile for pcalhoon66     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about a future time, kid and parents move and parents end up being some sort of plants. No one can go out during the day as the ozone layer is gone and sun burns you horribly. Other kids tie him outside and then he goes home and his parent/plants do something and they end up giving him some sort of protection from the suns rays and he and girlfriend go off into the sunlight at the end.
shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very confused right now.

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Woodside Kid
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for Woodside Kid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The movie's name is "Habitat." Released in 1997.

--------------------
The difference between genius and idiocy? Genius has its limits.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you sure? That sounds like (vaguely) like a plot from a recent generation Twighlight Zone or simular episode. Not certain when (they've brought back both shows several times in the past 3 decades...)

though A introduction on who you is, is better (less we suspect you is a spambot. I am [Big Grin] ) o.O

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

pcalhoon66
Member # 2215

- posted      Profile for pcalhoon66     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much. I am trying to build a library of movies that I like for when I retire and could not for the life of me remember that title.
pcalhoon66
Member # 2215

What is a spambot? I am new to this forum and have no idea what that is.
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO! Introduce yourself. We don't have to. we've been here long enough that nobody WANTS to know who we are anymore. Newbies? No joy so talk!

*grins* Details! details! Be as little/vague as you want, sir...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A spambot is not something purely on this forum; it's a program that goes about spamming forums, message boards, what have you. (If you don't know what spam is....god help you)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps