Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Warehouse 13

Author Topic: Warehouse 13
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anybody watching this? I find it playful and serious at the same time, with good chemistry between the characters. I can't decide if it's fantasy or not; it's obviously about the truly paranormal without recourse to silly "scientific" explanations (like Sanctuary), but at the same time there's some of that in there (like the farnsworth video-phone [WHERE did Farnsworth find a tiny CAMERA] and the tesla gun). Anyway I'm enjoying it more than Sanctuary and about as much as Fringe, or even more so because of it's playfulness.
HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first episode came out the week before my dad died, and we watched it together. When the second episode came out, we were in the hospital hoping he'd recover from his heart attack. By the time I was in a state to watch again, I'd missed enough that it wasn't worth it to get back into it, since I can't watch things out of order.

But! I've been getting it on Netflix and I'm mostly caught up with season 1 now! So far it's way better than the fail that has been Eureka season 4.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps