Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ SGU 2x02 "Aftermath" $$ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: $$ SGU 2x02 "Aftermath" $$
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's true; the bridge may simply have been in its "stored" position while Destiny was waiting for eons before a crew showed up; the Ancients clearly wanted this ship to last, after all. The ship's main cannon has a similar stowed position when not in use. OTOH, the three shuttle docking ports, other weapons turrets, etc. seem pretty exposed; there's also that big dome on one side of the ship that has been holed.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm finally watching these on line.

The scene where Young suffocated Riley had me gasping for air and crying at the same time. Wow. I knew he was going to kill him as soon as he asked for a minute alone, but I didn't see the reverse CPR coming. Did Riley pin his own hands behind his back right before he started so he couldn't fight?

I'm a little thrown off by the fact that Young and TJ haven't talked about the baby dying yet. It was his daughter. I know they've never really known how to talk about the whole affair/pregnancy issue with each other, but Young's also not a jerk.

I think this will totally change Young. He's lost his daughter. He's pretty much lost his wife. He's killed an officer under his command. And he left a man to die in a desert. Add to that he knows he has absolutely no way to find a way for home for these people and just has to hope that they can survive long enough to find something. This will change him.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.