Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Where was Autobot City?

Author Topic: Where was Autobot City?
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was it close to the Ark in the NorthWest? Was there ever an explanation for the Autobot City in the movie and Metroplex in the series?

------------------
Peace on Earth
-
If anyone here feels so attached to me that they would like to name something in my honor please contact Asbury College and donate money for furniture in the new Kinlaw Library. :)

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there was Lookout Mountain in the movie, and a real Lookout Mountain in Tennesse (I think...one of those southern states). Seriously, I'll have to check "Five Faces of Darkness," but I think Autobot City is pretty close to the Ark.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I'm still amazed at how unintuitive the Windows world is and how it tries to mimic the Mac." - John de Lancie

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the script, Autobot City was suppossed to be essentially an energon station, refining raw materials and such. But I assumed it was close to the ark (which is located at Mount St Hilary's, according to the comics, and scripts for Beast Wars "The Agenda")

In the comics, Autobot City was apparently built on the same spot that Galvatron's big Unicron-Zappo-gun was destroyed. But I haven't got that issue to hand, so I can't confirm it.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were Megatron and Starscream!?! Gay lovers!?!

------------------
"All the lonely people, where do they all come from" - Eleanor Rigby, The Beatles.

Gepta001
Member # 231

- posted      Profile for Gepta001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry, but scuse my french, but what the hell kind of freaking questin is that? That is the biggest bullshit question in the world.

------------------
"I'm not feeling alright today, I'm not feeling that great"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really. That question is: "If Freddy and Jason got into a fight in that creepy cornfield from The Children of the Corn, and if the whole place was infested with those one things from that weird Italian movie, who would win?"

------------------
"20th Century, go to sleep."
--
R.E.M.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew has been reading WWFF again, I guess.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"I'm still amazed at how unintuitive the Windows world is and how it tries to mimic the Mac." - John de Lancie

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WWFF?

Its just that Megatron was always throwing a hissy fit - with all that high pitched screaming - and was it starscream? The jet Deceptacon - was always hanging around or arguing with him

And Gepta it WAS a joke.

Like He-man and Man-at-Arms VERY SUS! and Evil-Lyn was always lusting after Teela!

------------------
"All the lonely people, where do they all come from" - Eleanor Rigby, The Beatles.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

WWFF?

Its just that Megatron was always throwing a hissy fit - with all that high pitched screaming - and was it starscream? The jet Deceptacon - was always hanging around or arguing with him

And Gepta it WAS a joke.

Like He-man and Man-at-Arms VERY SUS! and Evil-Lyn was always lusting after Teela!

Andrew

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
World's worst Transformer fanfics

Megs isn't gay. He's married and has a kid. As for Starscream though...

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited January 20, 2000).]

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But how did Metroplex suddenly appear and the movie Autobot City disappear?

------------------
Peace on Earth
-
If anyone here feels so attached to me that they would like to name something in my honor please contact Asbury College and donate money for furniture in the new Kinlaw Library. :)

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

TF Answer: Metroplex was part of Autobot City, and so was in the movie the whole time. It's poosible the sentient part of him was damaged during the initial attack, which is why Springer and Arcee needed to manally transform him.

Real world answer: Metroplex didn't exist at the time of the movies creation. He is likely to have actually been based on Autobot City

My answer: Metroplex had been out raving all night before, and nothing short of Galactus and Unicron teaming up was gonna get him out of bed.

------------------

Mr Garrison

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps