Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » My "Dark Knight" is rising right now...

Author Topic: My "Dark Knight" is rising right now...
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...at the thought of Anne Hathaway in a catsuit.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about Bane. Can he get the gritty realism treatment and still wear the Lucha Libre mask?
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... Shinzon's going to have to hit the weights big time. I think he can pull it off though.

Never thought Anne Hathaway was all that, but I can kind of see it working.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOl, im just waiting for the next on-set mental melt down...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm remaining optimistic. Christopher Nolan has yet to disappoint.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in performance or mental melt downs on the set? [Smile]

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anne Hathaway....(drools).

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anne Hathaway... not a bad choice. Personally I was going with Charlize Theron.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those interested, Chris Sims has a rather good post about Bane here, what works about the character and how he could be good in the film.

(I should point out that I liked Knightfall, so my judgement isn't brilliant. I squeed at the death scene you received in Arkham Asylum if Bane beat you.)

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gail Simmone has done some great things with Bane in Secret Six.
He's still ruthless but less of a walking plot device.
Back when he debuted, it was like he was Batman's version of Doomsday- something to remove the central character from his own titles and make his supporting charcters deal with a world suddenly with the main hero.

I like him- as long as they lose that easily-severed hose from his venom supply. [Wink]

maybe Catwoman will steal something of Bane's?
Or possibly they'll use the story of Bruce developing the Venom as a means to keep up with the super-nuts in Gotham....which of course, gets stolen and eventually used in bane.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps