Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ V 2x06 "Siege" $$

Author Topic: $$ V 2x06 "Siege" $$
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, is anyone still watching this and have a desire to talk about it? Maybe I'll make a general thread if there's so little interest...

Add to the dead list:
-Marcus
-Eli Cohn
-Ryan
-Joe Evans

Can't say I'm sad to see Ryan go after his latest escapades... Marcus I could take or leave. Eli just had to go but I'm a bit annoyed at Krycek dying. He didn't need to! Maybe Anna will resurrect him or clone him or something to use as leverage later...

Tyler is now firmly in Anna's grasp. Meanwhile, Lisa found her grandma. Should be interesting.

Jack's been kicked out of the priesthood, Hobbes's wife/girlfriend/daughter is being kept by Anna SOMEwhere... but Hobbes doing Anna's bidding because of his significant other isn't much different than Ryan and his daughter, so how is that going to work?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been watching but is it bad that I can't match even half those names to characters?

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marcus = Anna's Man Friday that was assassinated
Eli Cohn = the Isreali guy with the beard
Ryan = the bald V that has a baby
Joe Evans = Tyler's dad/Erica's husband

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, this show is burning through recurring characters rather fast. I can't help but wonder if it was planned this way or if they're rethinking their approach and/or cutting costs to keep the show afloat.

Certainly it feels a little bit like cheating to have a fully equipped and dedicated resistance force literally given to them rather than show them building their own. Almost as if the producers decided to change the pace of the show to be more action oriented.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hobbes girlfriend is dead. It's just a ruse. I'm sure the Vs have technology to recreate a voice.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps