Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ V 2x07 "Birth Pangs" $$

Author Topic: $$ V 2x07 "Birth Pangs" $$
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, Diana now has a communications orb. How much you wanna bet she contacts her own sleeper agents? She's probably going to play Lisa and Anna against each other...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Ryan Douche is still alive?

And oh yeah, Tyler is a jerk. But I figured that out from the very first episode.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just find it interesting that Anna is turning Tyler into her son more or less and Erica is turning Lisa into her daughter....more or less.

--------------------

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I wouldn't call what Anna is doing to Tyler "making him her son" so much as bio-engineering him into a walking sperm bank to impregnate the next queen.

Right now I'm more interested in what Diana's motives really are. It's pretty clear she's manipulating Lisa, but no clue to what end. Simply to get herself out and back in charge again seems a little too simple.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

I don't necessarily think that Diana wants to be in charge again so much as utterly destroy Anna the same way Anna destroyed her.

--------------------

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^While I'm sure that's on the agenda, I don't think that's what's motivating her.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps