Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Musings on resolution to Stargate Universe

Author Topic: Musings on resolution to Stargate Universe
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By this point, the Destiny team has pretty much figured out how to run the ship. Presuming that Eli's plan worked and they wake up after skirting a galaxy and the robot drones are nowhere to be found, they can place the ship in orbit around a suitably habitable planet and wait.

Atlantis is now on Earth. How about installing an Asgard computer core on Atlantis and interfacing it with its computer systems? The user-friendly Asgard interface should make it much easier to find things in the Ancient database. Like, how to make ZPMs. Or which planets may be capable of dialing Destiny. They must've had another way to handle the power requirements as naquadriah was supposedly created by a Goa'uld long after the Ancients ascended.

So, pump enough power into Atlantis and it can use its wormhole drive to travel to wherever in the universe Destiny is. Destiny then docks with Atlantis and they use the wormhole drive to take it back to Earth, where it can then be repaired and studied appropriately. Maybe even fit it with the wormhole drive so that it can be sent back to finish the mission.

/fanboy [Big Grin]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just let go...
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i feel the need to look very deeply into my life or the lives of others that i deeply, truely care about?

I go to youpr0n and watch blonds fist each other in their gaping asses...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Zipacna
Member # 1881

- posted      Profile for Zipacna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pensive's Wetness:
I go to youpr0n and watch blonds fist each other in their gaping asses...

Isn't that what's coming next season on SyFy to fill in the void between wrestling and poorly acted "movies"?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a new "extreme celebrity wresteling" series- see such "stars" as Bruce Boxleitner and Matt Frewer fist-rape each other in the ring- the winner getting to star in a new Scyfi original!

And by "original" I mean Transmorphers 4

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.