Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Beast Wars Question (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Beast Wars Question
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it over? What happened? I have a theory to run by you you guys. It is on a Star Wars prequal level.

Since Primal has already had contact with Prime let's say that they get involved in the Ark more. Primal could get into Prime's conscienceness again or something and become more life him. Then, Prime could die or something to that effect and then the Maximals would defeat the Preds soon afterwards. To preserve the timeline Primal transfers his spark to Prime and lays dormate for a few billions years becoming more like Prime in his sleep. The rest of the Maximals return home! End of series

------------------
Wheeelersburg Correctional Facility
Inmate #05301999

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beast Wars and Beast Machines Spoilers!

$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

Not gonna happen. While Beast Wars has merely 3 episodes left to air, many of the characters will continue in Beast Machines, on FOX beginning in fall. Primal is one of them.

------------------
Ah... Now I enter these hallowed halls a conqueror... Yes...

-Megatron, "The Agenda, Part Three"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the resulting time-travel confusions from Bryce's idea would make Brannon braga pround.

------------------
'It's okay to only know three chords but God, put them in the right order'
-Hank Hill

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, you don't get it; Prime would never tell anyone and take it to his grave, and his rebirth i guess

------------------
Wheeelersburg Correctional Facility
Inmate #05301999

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and death again. And rebrith again. And death again. And Powermaster ressurection. And death again. And Action Master ressurection, and death again...

See the pattern?

------------------
'It's okay to only know three chords but God, put them in the right order'
-Hank Hill

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've long since abandoned hanging on to any rational Transformers chronology. UK comic/ US Comic/ Cartoon, bleh, bleh...
Of course, the lack of a coherent transmission of any of the new "Beast" series in the UK is also a factor.

*considers himself in mirror*
Hmmm, could do with improving....

*explodes*
*cronies gather up the bits and put together in new and funkier form*

Ooh, that's better. How did I ever live without these extra plasma cannons on my elbows?!

------------------
"Is there anyone there with a gun?"
- On the Hour

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, come on, the Transformers chronologies are easy. There's the US cartoon. And then there's the US comic, which follows a different chronology. And the UK comic, which adds onto the US comic, except when it replaced one of the limited series, so that Goldbug was rebuilt by Wreck-gar instead of GI Joe. Oh, and there were future stories in the UK comic where the events of the movie (which normally is part of the cartoon) happened, except the Creation Matrix existed instead of the Matrix of Leadership. This shouldn't be confused with the alternate future from the US comic, where Galvatron conquered the world and was pulled back in time. Which reminds me, Galvatron was pulled back in time from the real future in the UK comic too, but that was a separate series of events. Anyway, Beast Wars seems to follow a combination chronology, where the events in the cartoon happened, but they still make reference to comic elements like Primus.

Got it?

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Destruction Drone: "Throw down your weapons and I will spare your miserable lives!"
Rollbar: "That's the best offer we've had all day..."

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and there's also the Japanese cartoon, which added onto the US series, except it negated "Rebirth" and also rearranged some earlier stories to make new episodes.

Speaking of which, in one of the early Japanese epsiodes, Soundwave and Blaster fought to their mutual deaths, and their cassettes gathered up their pieces and built them new bodies. Sort of like what Monty mentioned. So, Monty's new name can be Twinmonty, like how Soundwave (called Broadcaster in Japan) was renamed Twincaster. I think. I'm actually surprised I remember all this.

------------------
Destruction Drone: "Throw down your weapons and I will spare your miserable lives!"

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*gives Frank a taste of trusty fusion cannon,
then runs away while shadowy minions design Frank's new body and play with the disc that contains his mind...*

------------------
"Is there anyone there with a gun?"
- On the Hour

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Hmm...I seem to have been given complete knowledge of Monty's life events AUGH! HELP! MAKE IT STOP! IT'S TOO HORRIBLE!

(Ooh, a railgun!)

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Of course, it would be nice if someone with the UK comic would put up scans so that everyone could read it and admire it's brilliance.

Oh wait...

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Yes, "Oh wait" indeed.

Actually, I'll put up issue 61 of the US comic if anyone wants...it's really good, actually, and done by the UK people anyway.

------------------
Robot: "Hey, I'm stuck up here!"
Cyclonus: "Everybody's got to be somewhere."

[This message was edited by The Shadow on April 09, 1999.]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Of course, you really should advertise something like that at the Transformer sites.

Is that the one with Primus and, y'know...

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh... I wouldn't post to the big Transformer forums/message boards if I were you. The Dominion of Monkeys will think you're a BigBot.com spy, and the Cult of Zarak will think you're an Axalon: UnderGround spy. Trust me, its better just to lurk like I do.

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Would that be the cartoon or comic Zarak?

And I'm not going near the TF fan messageboards/newsgroups until I'm sufficiently insane.

So, I'll post the comic, then, since it's up anyway.

------------------
Megatron: "Waspinator, salvage Inferno."
Waspinator: "Inferno blow up, Waspinator must salvage. Waspinator blow up, nobody salvage. Why universe hate Waspinator?"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps