Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » The Primes

Author Topic: The Primes
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some one mentioned this in a thread and i waswondering if it was true. Did Rodimus really turn into an RV? I thought he was a 21th cen. tractor trailer. And I'd like to start a debate on where evryone thinks his and Optimus's trailer went to when they went to Robot form.

------------------
Wheeelersburg Correctional Facility
Inmate #05301999

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rodimus did transform into an RV/Winnebago.

Their trailers went to the same place where most of Megatron goes when in gun mode, and most of Astrotrain and Ironhide when in robot mode, and...

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Destruction Drone: "Throw down your weapons and I will spare your miserable lives!"
Rollbar: "That's the best offer we've had all day..."

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There has been an episode where the trailer did not 'disappear', but transformed like in the original toy. They even showed Roller (The 6-wheeled car, I believe that was it's name).

------------------
"Those that can, do. Those that can't, laugh at those who can do."

- Xander from 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always rather assumed the trailers etc just folded up and vanished right up their a-

------------------
"Is there anyone there with a gun?"
- On the Hour

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correct, that was in a few early episodes.

I'm referring to Altair's message, of course.

------------------
Destruction Drone: "Throw down your weapons and I will spare your miserable lives!"
Rollbar: "That's the best offer we've had all day..."

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really have no clue about the trailers! There seems to be nological way to explain it, but I'm open to more suggestions.

Did they ever show Rodimus w/o his top on in the cartoon? The toy could be separated, but I haven't seen most of season three, so I don't know.

------------------
Wheeelersburg Correctional Facility
Inmate #05301999

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Well, he was never in vehicle mode without the trailer...

------------------
Robot: "Hey, I'm stuck up here!"
Cyclonus: "Everybody's got to be somewhere."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He'd look pretty daft without the trailer, if his toy's an indication.

In the UK comic Op's trailer woul djust hang around when he transformed sometimes, ready for him to stash an identical copy of himself, were such a likely opportunity to arise.

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and the most accepted TF theory by the almighty alt.toys.transformers is that the trailers, weapons et al vanish into subspace.

So now you know.

Besdies, Rodimus' trailer didn't disspear. It just sort of merged with him...

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best 'disappearing' trick I know of is still Omega Supreme. He launched his armes to create the rocket, leaving the rest of his body behind. Later, on another planet, he transformed back to a complete robot.

------------------
"What you leave behind is not as important as how you've lived."

- Jean Luc Picard, 'Star Trek: Generations'

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps