my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Star Gate

Author Topic: Star Gate
quasir
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, everyone!
I am new here and would like to know if anyone has ever seen the tv show Star Gate. I think this show has a lot of very good qualities and is basically an exciting, adventureous and deep story line. I esp. like the episode with the Nocks...a peace loving people. Well, if anyone has any feelings on this show please respond. I look forward to any and all responses.
Thanks,
Emily

------------------
Emily

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to SolarFlare, Emily. I hope you stick around.

As part of the official welcoming committee (created right now), might I suggest a visit to The Behaviour Alliance? It contains lots of things related to this place. Well, a few things. But it does have news about the Forum, so check it out.

Regarding Stargate, I've only watched a few episodes, so I can't really say. Though I have seen the episode you're describing. Guest starred Armin Shimmerman, as a matter of fact.

------------------
"I'm sick, like Nixon was sick, my defeated heart keeps beating on. I won't die, like Chucky won't die."
--
They Might Be Giants

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen an episode here and there, and to be honest I thought nearly the exact opposite of what you think about the show *L*.

However each to his own =).

------------------
I drink therefore I am.

-Descartes

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that show!! Oh, wait, I've never seen it.

However, Emily don't woory too much about Sol's blustering self-promotion...he's a bright kid but a little annoying sometimes.

And as far as Daryus goes, threaten him with cury deprivation and he is like jell-o.

Good to have you hanging around in here Emily.

------------------
To make an apple pie from scratch, we must first invent the universe.

~Carl Sagan

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn double post.

[This message was edited by Jay on April 20, 1999.]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps