Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Optimus Prime's Trailer

Author Topic: Optimus Prime's Trailer
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to try explain this. You might need to see my last post. I think Prime's trailer was something like the EMH that went back and forth between subspace. It was shot at on occasion and Op never flinched (in the cartoon). This leads me to think it was holographic or something. Then, it must go into subspace or something when Prime is not using; he does not absorb it like Rodimus.

------------------
Anyone remember how they felt the day after Rich Mullins died?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Supspace thing is the generally accepted idea.

The problem is, why'd he nead it in the first place? It's slow down his speed and manouvorablility. Why not only have it when he actually NEEDs it (like when he's carrying something?)

------------------
'My rigid grill structure...'
-Dinobot

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He really doesn't need it but a tractor trailer looks out of place w/o the trailer. Plus, he always looks better with it. It's a coolness factor really. But it's weird that it would get hit all thetime and he would not care!

------------------
Anyone remember how they felt the day after Rich Mullins died?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wrote a rather detailed explanation of Prime relationship with his trailer on the Questions about Prime thread right at the end, so I'm not gonna repeat them here... sorry.

------------------
'My rigid grill structure...'
-Dinobot

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps