Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » "I found it!" or "Why spelling is so important..."

Author Topic: "I found it!" or "Why spelling is so important..."
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, remember quite some time ago (back during the SFCR days) in this very forum when I asked for any information on "Spartacus and the Sun Beneath the Sea?" You see, I hadn't been able to find so much as hide nor hair of information about it, my favorite cartoon as a child.

Here's where the spelling part comes in...

Now, since I was probably 6 when the show was on, I didn't remember a whole lot about the show. Just yesterday, I stumbled upon a little fact that had tripped up my search for information all this time: It's not "Spartacus," it's "Spartakus."

When I found that out, I resumed my search, and found a pretty nice site for my childhood favorite, complete with the songs from it.

Of course, now that I listen to them again, I realize that those songs were among the hokiest I've ever heard, but that's besides the point...

And they lived happily ever after.

The End

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.