Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $ Beast Wars

Author Topic: $ Beast Wars
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4

I think I saw the final ep. this morning. It ended with Rhinox taking a shuttle from the Ark that we never knew was there before and crashing it into the Predacon's ship. The last scene was the Maximals taking off in the shuttle to go back home, Megatron was strapped onto the outside.

Waspinator is like a God now to humans or whatever they are. The other Preds have been destroyed and the humans use their parts as tools and other playthings.

My only complaints are that they didn't make it back to Cybertron. I would have been real happy if they showed them returning and being greeted by Prime. And that they had all the scenes inside the Ark, yet the Autobots were never shown.

They had the opp. to quote Prime from the movie (Megatron most be stopped; no matter the cost.) in the battle scene between Primal and Megs, but they didn't. ugh. When he paraphrased that I thought Primal was going to bite it. Rhinox shined as a leader in the Ark scenes when Optimus was gone.

------------------
All Sisko needs is ANOTHER tall ship and a star to steer her by.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was indeed the final episode, and a great one at that. I would expect nothing less from Simon Furman. Actually, he had originally intended the Ark to go up against the Nemesis and Dirge, Ramjet, and Thrust (some of the original Decepticons), but apparently they didn't have enough money in the effects budget.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Walter Barnett: "D-Did that thing just shatter an overpass into dust?"
Donny Finkleberg: "No, I...I think it was an entrance ramp."

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but don't ya think it was unfulfilling?

I didn't see the 1st 10 minutes, but where were the Autobots?

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They were just in another part of the ship, I guess.

------------------

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

man.....a private forum

They seemed to be in the 'bridge' area and that is where most of the Bots were when they crashed, though?

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Well, yes, although it was different from the location where we saw the Autobots etc. Maybe there's an actual bridge and an observation area that can act as a secondary bridge.

------------------

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

Yeah, I guess, but wouldn't ya like to be able to say they messed it for us? Cause we could've seen some CGI of autobots we haven't seen before.

------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps