Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » More Than Meets the Eye

Author Topic: More Than Meets the Eye
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

In the 2nd. part of the transformers pilot, Ironhide got shot down and Rachet had to take him back to the Ark! It just ocurred to me; how did Ironhide fit into Rachet in his Ambulance mode?

------------------
I need help with getting a new sig. file, graduation, my girlfriend, my college junk. Ugh! I just need help.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the same reason Galvatron can fly Cyclonus, or Soundwave transforms into a tiny little tape player, or Bruticus is 20 times Starscream's height, or...

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"[Steve Jobs] shouts at his employees a lot, using language you can't use on TV, not even on UPN." - Andy Ihnatko

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did I know you'd reply to this thread, Frank?

------------------
I need help with getting a new sig. file, graduation, my girlfriend, my college junk. Ugh! I just need help.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I posted a message here. It has vanished off the face of the earth. Suspicious.

Anyway, the theory is that each TF has the ability to shunt parts o ftheir mass into supspace, accounting for how they can change size, where they store their weapons, where Prime's tralier goes, and so on.

You want real bloopers for More than Meets the Eye p2? MTMTEBloopers

------------------
'You want the moon on a stick, don't you?'
-Richard Herring

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.