Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Earth: Final Conflict gaps

Author Topic: Earth: Final Conflict gaps
Holst
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been out of touch lately, but can anyone fill me in on what's happening on the show since the middle of this season.

------------------
"It's good and well to leave the government in the hands of the perfect man but what happens when the perfect man gets a bellyache?" - Belgarath the Sorceror by David Eddings

IP: Logged
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really catch the show as much as I used to, so this might not be much help.

$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

Doors is running for President. I think that happened mid-season. That's about all I know of. Sorry I can't be of more help.

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

quasir
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of stuff has happened. Like in one episode the good alien (I don't know the names of the characters very well...I admit watching it on occasion) went to it's home planet. Someone tried to assinate him. It was thought to be the enemy but it was actually the aliens other leader (the bad one). The Companions protector saved the day.
Yes, the guy is running for presidency. The protector of the Aliens is also creating an underground force that is directly opposed to the Aliens. It is more of a critque of them as well as trying to form a compromise between the two.
I know that sounds sketchy but it's the best I could do.
Emily

------------------
Emily

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps