Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Star Gate...One Mighty Fine Show! :)

Author Topic: Star Gate...One Mighty Fine Show! :)
quasir
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am an avid watcher of Star Gate and wanted to know if anyone knew if the show was going to be cancelled or something. I was rather concerned because there was this whole episode that they were going to close the Star Gate (like talking between the lines...ie the producers wouldn't put it on next year). I think the show today suggested that it was just the season finale. If it is then, boy was that an intense show! I really thought I was going to loose SG! Anyway, it really does have a lot of interesting situations though I think there could be less solving of everything in the one hour given (they seem to be doing that now with the SG having "to be continued" endings).

------------------
Emily

IP: Logged
LB4747
Ex-Member

I recall hearing that SG1 was set to go a minimum of five seasons. Something about it being a condition for Richard Dean Anderson to sign on when the show originally began. So you shouldn't have to worry about the show not returning for a couple of more years.

------------------
"Since you put me down
It seems
I've been very gloomy
You may laugh
But pretty girls look right through me" -In The Darkest Place

quasir
Ex-Member

Hurray! I shall now do the dance of joy! DaDaDa DADADA, Tra lalalala! Thanks for the great news! Emily

------------------
Emily

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps