Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » No More Buffy: The Slayer of Vampyres :o(

Author Topic: No More Buffy: The Slayer of Vampyres :o(
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, It's Monday night here in Australia. Exactly 1 week since Buffy: The Vampire Slayer finished forever.

*sigh*

What am I going to do!?!

[Frown]

[Smile]

There is SO potential for a spin-off or a movie after the events of the final episode. I would have liked a 'wrap up' show sort of like "Restless" from season 4. Not that that was 'wrapping up' anything - but it was at least it wasn't the typical final ep = big climactic ending etc.

Andrew

P.S. Can someone change the thread title please to "No More Buffy: The Slayer of the Vampyre [Frown] "

Thanks.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
What am I going to do!?!

Watch Angel?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I do.

Wait for next season though.

Lucky Stargate is back on!

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't there talk of a Faith spin-off? I know Dushku is already committed to another show, but if it fails, there's still a chance. Anyway, the way I heard it pitched was as "Buffy meets Kung-Fu", i.e., Faith traveling around kicking vampire butt.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't that be "Buffy meets The Littlest Hobo"?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Beware $$$$poilers below!

LOL!

What happened to "Ripper"? A no-go?

The ending just left so much in the air. There is room for a movie I reckon.

We've still got our 'team'

Buffy, Willow, Xander and Giles
plus Dawn, Andrew (LOL!), Faith, Robin Wood and Kennedy

possible others

Anya via Dehoffren? and Spike through sacrifice?could easily come back from the dead

There is Riley out there still - and a fist full of slayers now!!

Dawn is still a key

And there is Cleveland - a nice little continuity reference to "The Wish".

And I guess they have to rebuild the watcher's council - I reckon that was a little slip of something there when Dawny mentions she'll "go and be the girl watcher". [Smile]

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man... there's so much of Buffy I've missed. I have to resort to buying the DVD season box sets which is only up to season 4.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$$$ for Andrew

quote:
Spike through sacrifice?could easily come back from the dead
Hey, whatcha know. Spike has joined the cast of Angel. He'll be a ghost.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Interesting - I guess there is still bad blood - scuse the pun - between them? [Smile]

I hope this means lots of guest visits from cast members?

I mean does ANYONE die in Angel - look at Lilah. [Smile]

--------------------

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
Wouldn't that be "Buffy meets The Littlest Hobo"?

Liam, you are a nostalgia god.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an mp3 of the theme song. I am trying to graft a speaker into my chest so that I can get it to play by pressing a button somewhere on my person.

Think of the entrances to be made.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Surely the exits would be even better. I cannot think of a better excuse to leave a gathering that you don't want to be at.

--------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I had a crimefighting dog, with a heart of gold and a nose for mischief.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps